Tuesday, October 20, 2020
To our valued clients,
As we progress through this unchartered challenge of supplying service to our clients while maintaining a level of uncompromising safety, Vitesse Worldwide has implemented the following guidelines and have asked our global partners to follow the same procedures.
The following are our required updated procedures and risk reduction measures:
• To protect passengers and coworkers, all employees must undergo self-screening at the beginning and ending of each shift.
• Vehicle interiors must be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected based on CDC recommended alcohol-based disinfectant in-between every ride, paying special attention to seating areas, armrests, and door handles.
• Whenever possible, ventilation will be set to “non-recirculated air mode” in both the chauffeur and passenger compartments.
• To minimize inadvertent contact and to reassure passengers, chauffeurs wear disposable gloves to support customers with luggage. Customers may handle their luggage in vehicles.
• For your safety, passengers are asked to refrain from sitting in the front seat.
• Physical contact and sharing of any items between chauffeurs and passengers are strongly discouraged.
• Chauffeurs have been instructed not to shake hands with the passengers.
• Maintain six feet of distance unless an action requires closer proximity.
• All reading materials have been removed.
All of Vitesse vehicles have been equipped with the following items to be offered to our passengers
• Hand Sanitizer.
• Facial Tissue.
• Water bottles (disinfected and placed individually in a plastic bag).
• When required by law, complimentary disposable face masks will be available and utilized for all passengers and chauffeurs.
Employees are not permitted to work if they are displaying the following symptoms of COVID-19
To protect passengers, chauffeurs
• Shortness of Breath
• Repeated shaking with chills
• Muscle pain
• Sore throat
• Loss of taste or smell