Duty of Care
As a ground transportation company we fully recognize our responsibilities regarding Duty of Care for our customers.
We have therefore adopted the following practices relating to all of the ground transportation services we provide; the employment of our chauffeurs and bus drivers and the operation of our fleet of Sedans, SUVs, Vans and Buses in order to provide every one of our clients with safe, comfortable and courteous service no matter which type of vehicle in our fleet that they choose to travel in.
1. Chauffeurs and Bus drivers are required to ensure that they and their vehicles comply with the following ground transportation business standards:
- All chauffeurs must undergo criminal background, license history, driving violation and work history checks
- Pre-hire drug test
- Safe driving test
Once employed requirements include:
- Successfully complete the chauffeur and/or bus driver training program that includes defensive driving skills, customer service training, maintenance of vehicle and safety and security requirements.
- Comply with random drug testing program as required by the DOT.
- Pass the certified medical examination as per federal and state regulations.
- Accept regular reviews of their driving and customer service performance.
2. Our fleet of passenger vehicles must operate and comply with the following standards:
- Display approved current license and appropriate permits as required by State and Federal DOT.
- Be fully maintained to the manufacturers standards.
- Carry commercial insurance with liability coverage as required by local, state and federal regulations. Insurance Liability: $5- 10 million.
- Undergo regular inspections as required by state and federal regulations.